Geulzicht Castle is the ideal hotel for you if you:
- like to be in nature (greenbelts Ingendael and Wippertse Heide in 5 minutes walking)
- like rest
- like shopping (Maastricht, Sittard, Heerlen, Roermond, Aachen, Maasmechelen Village, Hasselt and Liege within 30 minutes)
- like hiking (free walkingtours at the reception)
- like cycling (The hotel is located on the route of the Amstelgold Race. Almost every year it is well seen on television)
- like to golf (5 golfcourses within 25 km)
- like to discover other cities
- like antique markets (Maastricht, Tongeren and Genk)
- and of course if you like to combine all of the above
Geulzicht Castle hotel belongs to the youngest generation of castles. It was designed by the Maastricht architect Henri Reek at the end of the nineteenth century.
It is 3 km from Valkenburg and 6 km from Maastricht.
Click in the map below: you can see 360° views of the rooms.